hi Ritu, amazing work on jewellery.. even i make jewellery.. i was doing it in india, want to start over here... can u help me abt the stuffs available here??? Thanks in advance
Hi, Welcome to ritushandmadejewelry.blogspot.com! my goal is to post various helpful tips and tricks about handmade jewelry, display my own handmade creations for sale and more! I’d like to share things I’ve learned over the years, mistakes I’ve made, and pass on any relevant information. I love every aspect of making my own jewelry. I like to use sterling silver, gemstones, freshwater pearls, glass beads and more! My custom handmade jewelry is as different as the ebbs, flows and moods of a woman's life...Jewelry is an intensely personal choice. What we wear expresses our personality, our feelings, our desires. My Jewelry Studio offers You the best variety in Designer Fashion Jewelry.My collection of Designer Handmade Jewelry elevates handmade accessories to a higher level of imagination and creativity. By pouring pure personality into my entire Handmade Beaded Jewelry collection, the pieces have become more than Accessories... they are designed works of art you’ll treasure for years. Knowing that a woman’s world is full of stressful multi-tasking activities and finding time for ourselves is rare;Let us make shopping for ritu's handmade jewelry easy and fun...Please enjoy my jewelry at ritushandmadejewelry.blogspot.com site and I hope you come out with some great jewelry ideas! You can visit my blog and purchase my handmade jewelry. Thanks For visiting!
2 comments:
Nice ones ritu.... can uteach me how to make them???
hi Ritu, amazing work on jewellery..
even i make jewellery..
i was doing it in india, want to start over here... can u help me abt the stuffs available here???
Thanks in advance
Post a Comment